Tuesday, December 09, 2008

An Island Christmas

Last Sunday the teens put on their Christmas program "An Island Christmas" which I directed. The program was a musical about giving. It took place on an Island where a missionary family came to the island to build a new church. The island people searched for buried treasure, found the treasure, and gave it all to the missionaries to help build the church! The music was awesome and the dialogue was full of humor! The performance was amazing. I am so very proud of these 12 teenagers for their dedication to this program for the past 8 weeks! Below are only a few pictures of the stage/cast!

One view of the stage...Thanks Lyman & Teens for helping me set it up!

Another shot of the stage....
Some of the cast at our Dress Rehearsal...
The cast minus ONE!

Now that the play is over I won't know what to do with all of my time & energy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool set. Glad it went well!