Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My first decorated cake....

So tonight I was brave and decided to bake Christmas cakes to take to work. They look big in the pictures but they are small. Anyway it took me 3 hours but here they are:

The Christmas Tree cake:
I know it's not the best looking but hey, I tried! Ha ha!


The Snowman Cake...
Is my favorite!!! I think this one is sooo cute! I hope they are edible!
So, I've really no update right now. Things at work have been hectic w/ the year closing and there has been lots to do! I've been very busy. I go to my first training/meeting as Deputy Auditor on Friday and I'm kinda nervous, but those who know me well know that I am nervous ALL THE TIME! Ha ha! Anyway...my boss gave me a review a few weeks ago and she wants me to start doing some "deed" work so I'll be learning how to read property deeds very soon and how to transfer, exciting right??

If you don't hear from me again this year....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Kayna Clidienst said...

They are cute Haley! You did a good job!
Have a good day. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think they look really cute;0)