Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009.......

So it's been a few weeks since I've updated this thing. It's hard for me to update daily as I don't have that much going on in my life. The Teen's Impact has started up again so last Saturday I got to see Rayanne & Ryleigh for a couple of hours. We had a good time. I've been working and going to church and that's about it. Sarah & I have finally set a date for our trip to St Louis, I'm really excited about that!!! We'll be heading that way in May! :) I will post a few pictures from Christmas & New Year's...sorry Sandy this is all I've got!


My Mom & I at Christmas @ my Mamaws!
Isabelle & Sarah!
Isabelle....she's so precious.
My big girl, Rayanne!
Sarah, Sandy, Regan, Me, and Steph...sisters.
Rayanne & Abby...BFF!
Evan, Izzy, Aidan, Abby, Rayanne, & Ryleigh...we are missing Hayleigh!

Ok, blogger is being slow tonight...i'll update soon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pics. The one of Izzy and Sarah is good.