Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Down in the Dumps....

While usually my posts consist of happy news & cute pictures of my nieces & nephews....this post does not. I am having a really hard time right now. I am at a time in my life where I feel stuck. I'm ready to move out and get my own place. I don't even know where to begin and I have no help really to get started. Yes, I've talked to people about where to begin...but I need someone who can physically help me with each step. It's not that I hate my parents or anything, but I am pretty much unhappy. I feel like its time for me to move out. I have been getting in stupid arguments with my mom and I hate it. Sometimes I feel like they want me to move out, but then when I mention it they seem to be so against it. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Anyway...I'm praying for some guidance and hoping that God will open up a door or two in the very near future so that I can venture out on my own.....

I am having a difficult time letting go. I beat myself up over my past mistakes and can't seem to forgive myself. I know God has forgiven me BUT I think of things every day and I can't seem to let go and let God (as the old time Nazarene saying goes). So instead, 3 or 4 nights a week I cry myself to sleep for things that I need to let go of....I pray for peace.

My last "concern" is the fact that I feel responsible for someone else's backsliding in their walk with God. I KNOW it's not my fault, but I hate that I can't help this person. She is one of my dear friends and it kills me to see her suffer because of poor choices she has made & continues to make in her life. :( I feel so helpless. I try to "forget about her" and "not worry" but for some reason I am drawn back to the issue time and time again. Am I suppose to be there for her? Does God want me to be in her life? Or am I supposed to just drop her? I am lost and I need to find answers. I am so impatient and I don't want to wait for God's response....

If you pray, please pray for me. I am going through a really hard time right now and I'm ready to get out of this rut I'm in and progress forward to my future. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of lovely things in my life to be grateful for but I still feel like I'm missing something....

I promise my next post will be happier :)

3 comments:

Kayna Clidienst said...

Keep your head up girl! The answers will all come to you when the time is right...... I know that it is hard but just be patient. I know I'm totally not the person who should be telling you that because I'm not patient at all. Just keep looking up for the guidance and follow your heart in your friends case...
Love ya babe!!

Anonymous said...

Guess i know what was wrong w/your eyes this morning. Sorry you feel so sad. Asking God is the best place to start......an answer will come when you least expect it.
Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Praying...hang in there! You know I have a great house you could buy;0) Only kidding....