Friday, March 27, 2009

Update...

So, a lot has been going on and I've been keeping busy! It's getting to be the "birthday" season in my family where every other weekend we are celebrating someone's birthday! I love going to the kids' birthday parties...so fun! Last weekend I kept Abby & Isabelle from Fri-Sun! They were so good and we had a lot of fun! Friday night we had a movie/popcorn night! They got 2 Barbie movies and crashed around 11pm! Then Saturday we lounged around all morning & then in the afternoon headed to the circus in Terre haute! It was really neat! We were in the 1st row and let me tell you...Elephants have HUGE feet! lol. The only pictures I have are on my cell...still tryin' to figure out how to get them uploaded! My mom left her camera in the car!! :( Sunday, I took the girls to church & then we headed to see Mom & Dad! So...tomorrow I'll be heading to Southport to celebrate Isabelle's 2nd birthday! I cannot wait! :) I'll post some pics when I get back!

No comments: